Sunday, January 25, 2009

I decided to go out today and do some street photography. Spent hours last night reading message boards about the apprehension and down right fear so many photographers have when it comes to doing street photography (candid shots). The suggestion was made over and over again to just bite the bullet and get out there and do it. So, okay, I figured I would do it and I did!

It was a cold and overcast day and I went to Five Points South where most of the "strange" congregate.

I parked myself out front of Star Bucks because there were tables and chairs and more people walking up and down the street there than any other place in the vacinity. I shot with my Nikon D80 with 18-55 mm lens and I also brought my Canon A470 point and shoot. Used both cameras. Took some shots inside the Original Pancake House with the Canon with the flash turned off. I figured it was more unobtrusive then holding the big Nikon up and looking through the view finder.

Am going to post of few of my first candids done today on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment